Selkie Rock Adventures
Company: SelkieRock Adventures and/or it subsidiary Companies
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
Data Protection Officer: Means the assigned person responsible for data protection within the Company.
1.0 Purpose of Document
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (2018), SelkieRock Adventures Ltd are responsible for deciding how to store/archive, use and disseminate your personal information. This document sets out how SelkieRock Adventures Ltd collects or processes personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why the company are using such information.
2.0 Who is applies to
The information contained in this document, applies to
1. Members of the General Public
3.0 Address and Contact Details
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd has appointed Jade Mitchell as the company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO). Her responsibility is to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how the company handle your personal information, please contact Jade Mitchell at SelkieRock Adventures Ltd address below
4.0 Personal Data
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a member of the public and/or visitor using our provision and services from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which the company has grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, the company may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if the company combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor does the company collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
5.0 If you fail to provide personal data
Where SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract the company has with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, the company may not be able to perform the contract the company have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, the company may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, will notify you if this is the case at the time.
6.0 How the company collect your personal data
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd and subsidiary companies, employ different methods to collect data from and about you including:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- completing various reports
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- providing us with some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, the company may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The company will collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. The company may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. The company may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks; and
- search information providers.
1. Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
2. Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators
3. Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
7.0 How the company use your personal information
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where the company need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
Generally, SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
8.0 What the company use your personal information for
SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and its subsidiary companies, have set out below, of all the ways the company plan to use your personal information, and which of the legal bases that the company rely on to do so. SelkieRock Adventures Ltd, and subsidiary companies, have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that the company may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which the company are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground that the company are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.